WHGGS Mission and Vision
- Provide excellent teachers with 75 years collective experience
- Delivery of a structured curriculum relevant to every age and competency
- Speaking, Reading and Writing in Gujarati, from foundation to GCSE
- Creating an enjoyable learning environment about heritage, cultural values and festivals
- All teachers and volunteers ensure a safe environment for all children
- Embrace technology to make learning fun and ensure a follow through to GCSE
Our Gujarati School will continue to evolve and implement changes to create a comprehensive and inclusive approach to learning. Whilst holding traditional values and strengths and incorporating innovative approaches to keep children engaged.